Kuhn U. & Brulé G. (2018) Buffering Effects for Negative Life Events: The Role of Material, Social, Religious and Personal Resources. Journal of happiness studies. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-018-9995-x
Brulé G. & Morgan R. (2018) Working with stress: can we turn distress into eustress? Journal of neuropsychology and stress management, 3, 1-3.
Brulé, G. & Maggino, F. (2017). Metrics of subjective well-being: limits and improvements. Springer : Dordrecht.
Brulé, G. & Veenhoven, R. (2017). The ’10 excess’ phenomenon in responses to survey questions on happiness. Social Indicators Research, 131(2), 853-870. doi:10.1007/s11205-016-1265-x
Brulé, G. & Bertau, C. (2017). Un « rire bête » pas bien méchant? Étude des unes d’Hara-Kiri. Humoresques 42, 155-164.
Brulé, G. (2017). Une architecture des frontières. Espacestemps.net . https://www.espacestemps.net/articles/une-architecture-des-frontieres/
Brulé, G. & Maggino, F. (2017). Towards more complexity in subjective well-being studies. In G.Brulé and F.Maggino (Eds), Metrics of Subjective well-being: Limits and Improvements, pp 1-17. Dordrecht : Springer
Brulé, G & Lepeytre, F (2017) L’aménagement à l’aune de l’interculturel. Regards sur les Cités-Jardins. In L.Bourdeau-Lepage (Eds) Nature en ville: Desirs & controverses, pp 126-135. Sarrant: La librairie des territoires.
Brulé, G. (2016a) Kaléidoscope. Sciences & Bonheur, 1, 94-97.
Brulé G. and Veenhoven R. (2016b) The moderacy effect in responses to survey questions on happiness. Working paper.
Brulé G. and Veenhoven R. (2015) Geography of happiness: components of happiness in 133 Nations. International Journal of Happiness and Development. Vol2., n°2.
Brulé G. and Veenhoven R.(2014a) Freedom and happiness in nations. Why the Finns are happier than the French. Psychology of Well-Being: Theory Research and Practice 2014, 4:17
Brulé G. and Veenhoven R. (2014b) Democratic teaching and happiness in developed nations. Advances in Applied Sociology, 4, 235-245. doi: 10.4236/aasoci.2014.411028
Brulé G. and Veenhoven R. (2014c) Average happiness and dominant family type in regions in Western Europe around 2000. Advances in Applied Sociology, 4, 271-288. doi: 10.4236/aasoci.2014.412031.
Brulé G., (2014d), Is happiness a woman? OECD insights, September 5th, 2014. Available at http://oecdinsights.org/2014/09/05/is-happiness-a-woman/
Brulé G.(2014e) Dominateur, protecteur ou néguentropique? Lecture transnationale de l’humour. Espacestemps.net . https://www.espacestemps.net/articles/dominateur-protecteur-ou-neguentropique-lecture-transnationale-de-lhumour/
Gaël Brulé and Ruut Veenhoven (2012). Why Are Latin Europeans Less Happy? The Impact of Hierarchy,Polyphonic Anthropology – Theoretical and Empirical Cross-Cultural Fieldwork, Prof. Massimo Canevacci (Ed.),ISBN: 978-953-51-0418-6, InTech, Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/polyphonic-anthropologytheoretical-and-empirical-cross-cultural-fieldwork/why-are-latin-europeans-less-happy-the-impact-of-hierarchy
- HEIRS Roma (15-16th march)
- Université Cady Ayyad Géographie et histoire du bonheur(“geography and history of happiness”) (with Prof. Lakhdir) (19th march)
- ISQOLS-Phoenix (15-17th october) cultural measurement ‘biases’: are they to be corrected?
- Conference on complexity-Padova (17-18th of september)
- Séminaire Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants-Quimper (30th of april) Bien-être au travail
- Romanian Institute of Quality of life- Bucharest (22-24th april) Presentation of the moderacy effect in responses to the questions of happiness
- Winter School- Florence-Tuscany(15 january-01 february) Presentation of the moderacy effect in responses to the questions of happiness
- EHESS (09 december) Introduction aux sociologies comparatives du bonheur.
- International Sociology Association-Yokohama (13-19 July) Presentation of the ten-excess in Latin America in responses to the questions of happiness.
- Well being in cities-Lyon (24-25 June) Inter-cultural comparison of the garden city in the light of happiness.
- French Association of Positive Psychology-Metz (22-23 November): Ten-excess pattern across nations on questions about life satisfaction
- Erasmus University Monthly Seminar in Rotterdam on April 26th, 2013 : Response styles throughout cultures
- Presentation of works on the links between flow and education on march 24th in Paris.
- International Society of Quality Of Life Studies(ISQOLS) in Venice (01-04 November) : ‘Average happiness and dominant family type in regions in Western Europe around 2000’ on November, 3rd 2012.
- European Conference of Positive Psychology(ECPP) in Moscow (25-30 June 2012) : Democratic teaching and happiness in developed nations
- Erasmus University Monthly Seminar in Rotterdam on March 30th, 2012 : freedom and happiness
- Erasmus University Monthly Seminar in Rotterdam on April 27th, 2011 : social hierarchy and happiness